Fairchild Greig Strikes Gold with a find of 100 year old Share Certificates in its archives
Deep in the archives of our 100+ year old office, we’ve unearthed artefacts of national and international interest amongst client work, we’re particularly proud of.
We’ve handled Powers of Attorney and the transfer of ownership of share certificates registered in the early 1900s across the South African gold and diamond mining industries. They include: –
- The Coronation Victory Syndicate Ltd
- The Nettlefold Syndicate Ltd
- The Schuller Diamond Mines Ltd
- The Victoria Gold Mines Syndicate Ltd
- The Lecomte Madagascar Gold Concessions Ltd
What makes these finds particularly appealing to us, is the evident focus on syndication, joint ventures and international connections that remain such an inherently engrained part of our business today.